1. During the extrusion production process, due to the low process temperature or the incorporation of metal foreign matter into the barrel of the extruder, the working torque of the screw suddenly increases. This torque exceeds the strength limit of the screw and causes the screw. Twisted.
2. If there are fillers such as calcium carbonate or glass fiber in the material, the wear of the extruder screw and the extruder barrel will be aggravated.
3. The extruder screw rotates and extrudes the material in the barrel of the extruder. The long-term friction between the screw, the barrel and the material will inevitably cause the wear of the barrel and the screw. The inner diameter of the barrel will gradually increase, and the outer diameter of the screw will gradually shrink. Thus, the gap between the screw and the barrel will increase slightly with the gradual wear of the two.
4. Improper operation, unstable process temperature control, and often a large amount of HCI gas is released when the extruded material is decomposed, such as pvc decomposition, which exacerbates the corrosion of the parts.
5. The heat treatment hardness of the working surface of the extruder screw or barrel does not reach the required value, which will accelerate the wear of the two parts.
6. The improper selection of the material of the screw and the extruder barrel makes the working strength of the two parts insufficient, which will shorten the working life.