1. The improper selection of the materials for manufacturing the screw and the barrel makes the working strength of the two parts insufficient, which will shorten the working life.
2. The heat treatment hardness of the working surface of the screw or barrel does not reach the required value, which will accelerate the wear of the two parts.
3, due to the low precision of the screw and barrel processing, the straightness is poor, or the screw is improperly bent, or the installation accuracy is low, the screw will be in contact with the barrel, and the friction will sound and wear quickly.
4. Improper operation, unstable process temperature control, and frequent decomposition of extruded materials. For example, when PVC is decomposed, a large amount of HCI gas is released, which intensifies corrosion of parts.
5. The screw extrudes the material in the barrel, and the friction between the three is long-term, so that the inner diameter of the barrel is gradually increased, and the outer diameter of the screw is gradually reduced. Thus, the matching gap between the screw and the barrel will follow Gradually wear and wear a little bit.
6. If there is filler such as calcium carbonate or glass fiber in the extruded material, the wear of the screw and the barrel will be aggravated.
7. In the extrusion production process, because the process temperature is too low or the metal foreign matter is mixed into the barrel, the working torque of the screw will suddenly increase. This torque exceeds the strength limit of the screw, which will cause the screw to be broken.